Health and Safety
- Consolis Group is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for its employees and to conducting its business in a safe manner.
- Our Environment, Health and Safety Policy is one of the components of our business compliance and is directly linked with our quality and operational excellence initiatives.
- Our environment, health and safety management systems reflect our values and require visible and active engagement.
- We protect the health and safety of our employees, sub-contractors and visitors; everyone is expected to behave with a safety mindset.
- No priority or productivity can ever justify taking a risk.
- We are committed to compliance with all health, safety and environmental requirements wherever we operate.
- We measure and review our health and safety records, implement corrective actions, monitor our progress and target
>> zero accidents and zero occupational health problems <<.
- We continuously research and improve our working methods to minimize our operational footprint on the environment and reduce the use of natural raw materials.
- We always design our products and solutions while taking into account manufacturing processes and lifecycle management.
- Our health and safety management systems are based on continuous improvement and are fully integrated into our operational excellence objectives.
- Our leadership team and employees receive regular training on health and safety and it is everyone’s responsibility to ensure that safety rules are applied.
- Our senior leadership team is committed to act with excellence in every domain.
The principles associated with the Environment, Health and Safety are what define us as a company to our customers, our employees and the communities where we conduct business. The high level of importance that we have assigned to these areas is reflected in our everyday actions.
Pierre Brousse – President and CEO